StFX MSc. student and former Forerunner employee Chris MacIntyre has just made the long journey from sunny Canada to Antarctica where he will be maintaining a 2-year old Dry Valley experiment that uses FD Sensors.
Read more about the reseach in First year-round record of Antarctic Dry Valley soil CO2 flux.
Have a look at our most recent publication in SSSAJ: Quantifying lateral diffusion error in soil CO2 respiration instruments using numerical modeling.
Research presented in this paper helped inform the development of our new Autochamber.
Recent Blog Posts
- Finalists for $100,000 cash prize
- Iso-FD Manuscript Accepted
- New flux chamber publication
- Forerunner published in Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control
- CCS monitoring work accepted for publicaton!
- Nanowire carbon dioxide sensors
- Iso-FD in Development
- Carbon Management Technology Conference
- Forerunner Moves to New Office
- Forerunner FD Chamber Survives First Year in Antarctica